What kind of shampoo/conditioner do you use?

Growing up I always used regular store bought shampoo conditioner, like Herbal Essence or Pantene ProV. But when I got older I started using salon products, now if I try to go back to those shampoos, I notice my hair is reacts horribly to it. So now I switch back and forth between Pureology, Biolage and BedHead Fashionista.

Do you use salon products or store products?

GavinsMommii

Asked by GavinsMommii at 4:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I use Jordan Essentials Original Shampoo. All others I have tried make my scalp break out.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use Avalon Organics

I use organic shamp/cond for the most part, but sometimes I gotta chem it clean with some Selsun Blue..

:)
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't anymore. . . I used to use whatever store brand, the salon my mom got me growing up and then when I got on my own I only used organics. . . Now I don't even shampoo or condition and my hair is sooooo much better for it. . . I No Poo(BS) and ACV . LOVE IT!!!!
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 4:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Aussie
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 4:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i LOVE to use John Frieda products.. like "brilliant brunette"

BUT their bottles are like almost 6 bucks a bottle and the bottles arent too big either... i just use suave lol i like it
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use Tresemme Anti-Breakage. I grew up using Tresemme and I still love the stuff. When I have the money, I will buy Terressentials. Their shampoo is organic and just plain amazing. I couldn't believe when I saw them on Dirty Jobs. I thought it was too cool, personally.
    Bekahbv

Answer by Bekahbv at 5:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Wen it is all natual and does not strip or fade color. Bought it on late night infomercial. I love it!
    DiNana

Answer by DiNana at 6:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I use Seanik solid shampoo and American Cream condition from Lush.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• kirs-
    how exactly do you no poo?
    i have been using baking soda for two weeks, and i think my hair feel dry, my husband thinks it feels greasy!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I mix 2 T Baking soda and 2 cups water and scrub focusing on the roots. . . Rinse really well!!! Then repeat with ACV, same amounts. . . if you used other products before that were not organic it could cause your hair to go into shock for a while, but don't worry it will get better. And it might be that you don't need to BS or ACV as much or you just don't have to measurements right for you. Also be sure to deep condition once a week, I use a honey and egg mix for this and just comb it right in to my hair. . . .wait about 15 min. and wash out. . .
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010