Which acne treatment works best?

My skin has gotten really bad recently, and I'm looking for a new system. Nothing I've ever used has worked, and I just want my skin to look pretty!

rockinmomto2

Asked by rockinmomto2 at 5:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• ProNexin...found on the web and it is all natural and really works. I use it sometimes because it just feels so good. But even after seeing dermatologist and using Rx that did not work this product did what it said and it was not expensive. I would recommend it to anyone with acne or just as a facial scrub it is works wonders.
    DiNana

Answer by DiNana at 6:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have acne as well. I have tried many things over the years. I have tried everything from Mary Kay to Proactive to Arbonne to the stuff that they sell at department store make up counters. I have finally found what works for me. I use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions. It is available at Target, Walmart, etc. My skin has never been this clear before.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• has anything in your life changed recently? new birth control? new diet? change in exercise?
    a clean diet is usually best for a clear complexion.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Here is how my teen handles her acne: wash your face twice a day with a very mild soap (like unscented baby soap) and a soft wash cloth; follow with a light, oil free moisturizer (like Just Tomatoes or Lush). Once a day, before you wash your face, put on a honey mask (just honey, a great anti-bacterial). Every three days add a pinch of baking soda to the honey to exfoliate. Check back with me in two weeks and tell me how this worked.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Proactive worked great for my 14 yo SS.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I just wanted to add to rkoloms... make sure you use REAL honey. The stuff that is in a bear shaped squeeze bottle can have a good amount of corn syrup in it. It's best to get it as locally as possible, since there will be natural antibodies for your local bacteria present in the honey.

It really is a miracle.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I like the response ladies thank u!
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Also, the best thing I ever bought for my skin was the clarisonic face brush. I had really bad acne while pregnant, and that brush helped soooo much!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2010