Do you find yourself to break out more in the summer?

Ugh i NEVER break out on my face... and lately its disgusting me!

I think its cause i am sweating so much lately? Idk im in arizona, its hot here... but im not really outside much actually.. Hmm... no change in make up either.

Anyway do you break out more in the summer time?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes! I'm in Louisiana and it's hot and humid here. I've noticed this fact since I was in high school. And for some reason staying inside doesn't seam to help.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 6:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, I have been getting more pimples lately and it's annoying me, I usually have a clear face, no pimples, and now I have 5 at once.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't know what the deal is with my face either. I don't usually break out too badly, but all of a sudden this past week I've broken out like CRAZY. And it hurts too!
    rockinmomto2

Answer by rockinmomto2 at 6:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't think it's the humidity or the heat... I live in FL and never had a problem with any of the above...
    Do you wear base makeup? Do you wash your face every night before bed?? Do you wash your face after sex or working out? These are factors to add into your acne problems!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010