OMG ITS GOING TO BE SOOOO HOT IN THE NORTHEAST!! 105?? WHAT!??! Notice the sarcasm?

Are you kidding me?

In Arizona its gotten up to 116 already!!!!

The next 10 days ther eis only one day that is 104 the rest is 109, 110 111!!!

What are they complaining for??

Sorry but i LAUGHED OUT LOUD when i heard this on HLN just now!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 6:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I feel that way when people in the west of Europe complain about heatwaves of 98 degrees,which last about a week and that's it.Germany,France for example.In the Mediterranean countries it's just like Arizona on and off for 4 months so go figure.I live in Greece,it's been 101 degrees for 3 days straight and I think we're lucky so far to have "cooler" weather.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 6:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Add 105 to 95 % humidity, and it's worse than anything you Arizonians could ever handle.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 6:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Kinda like people in southern states freaking out over a quarter inch of snow.....I'm from Vermont and every time this happens they all freak out and get in accidents. Meanwhile we drive though FEET of snow!
    mommypip

Answer by mommypip at 6:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Try living in FL!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 6:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• OMG!!!! And in JULY!!! Maybe Gore was right---it CAN get hot in the SUMMER--Brilliance, I tells ya...sheer brilliance!!! LOL :o)

Now, if temperatures were to reach 105 degrees in say.....March....then maybe you have reason to be concerned....but until then.....keep cool and sweat it out!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You forget to factor in the HUMIDITY. Dry heat is totally different.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• hot is hot
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live in NC and it's been plenty hot here already this year - several 105 degree days, but the heat in Arizona IS different from the heat here on the East Coast.

Answer by missanc at 8:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yup very true I live in RI and its been about 98 here but its the high humidity that is tough to deal with. I've been to arizona in the summer and it was 112 but it was all dry heat and it was ok to deal with because the humidity was so low. I could breathe easier there than I can here with the humidity. In RI today its going to be 104 with 98% humidity.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• mommypip, ITA, try getting 7 feet of snow....warmer states get half an inch and they act like it's the end of the world. Now tis heat wave in the northeast.....it's very high humidy whereas states like Arizona have the heat but with low humidity.....try upping it and see how nice it feels.

And people will live in northeastern states because perhaps they can't handle the heat. I had a heat stroke about 10 years ago and heat with humidity mke me feel sick....i'm indoors th next few days with the AC...sorry i'm not going to pass out or die simply because you find it funny
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010