i was diagnosed with elevated fsh but got my regular period back last 3 months ago

can i still have a possibilities of being a mother???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Elevated FSH is an indication of "egg reserve", and as I'm sure you know, the older we get, the more our eggs have been depleted, and unfortunately, our bodies release the best quality eggs first. Anything is possible as there are multiple factors that are involved in becoming pregnant, but an elevated FSH doesn't necessarily mean that you will not get a period. You didn't mention your age, but the odds of a viable pregnancy significantly decrease with an elevated FSH level.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 6:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• thanks a lot DMAC, im really frustrated. Im already 30 yrs old, so what do you think is the best solution for me to have a baby??
    Ive been reading a lot of books but Im just loosing hope and not having a strenght tanymore to do whats necessary
    fged30

Answer by fged30 at 8:30 AM on Jul. 8, 2010