Would you rather be stero~typical or go against the odds?

smokisses

Asked by smokisses at 7:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I got married at 18 to a guy who was still in high school and now makes over $200,000 a year with just that high school education, and we're raising a family in Las Vegas. If I didn't plan on beating the odds, I would be afraid to live my life the way I want.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Never have been stereotypical in the way I dress or talk and certainly not in the way I raise my girls.That said,I can't truthfully admit to going against the grain either.I think I like to do what comes naturally or feels good and if others don't agree,well to each his own.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 7:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I reserve the right to form my own opinions. Sometimes those fall into stereotypes, sometimes they are completely against the grain! :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't have a preference. I do things my way. Some people see some things I do as stereotypical, some see other things I do as totally unheard of. I don't really try to fit in a category. I'm too complex for that.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 7:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010