Why do we get really close to a few moms and then they seem to disappear?

Disappearing moms
Moms gone awall

CookieMama

Asked by CookieMama at 8:22 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Maybe they are fake? Or maybe their computer quites working? Or maybe they are busy with summertime fun?
    Chris127

Answer by Chris127 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• Life is busy! I know there are days that I don't get on at all because I'm running around and playing with the kids. Sometimes we all get a little caught up on the Cafe!
    AmazonMoMX2

Answer by AmazonMoMX2 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• I would say that they just get busy ...most of the time....but I am sure there are some fakes out there !!
    roseisme

Answer by roseisme at 8:55 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• So sorry...it is always hard to lose the people that you like chatting with. There are sooo many moms here...just try to make some new friends. Try to remember the good things about the friends that ya lost, maybe they were only in your life for a short while to serve a purpose and then that purpose was fulfilled. I believe we are all here to help each other... take what was good about them and pass it on to someone else. take care sweetie!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• SOME PEOPLE ARE FULL OF THEM SELVES AND REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO BE A TRUE FRIEND. HELL SOMETIMES A TRUE MOM.
    lee-lee78

Answer by lee-lee78 at 11:05 PM on Jun. 18, 2008

• real life always takes on a life of it's own. True friends live forever in your heart Cookie...*soft smile*
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 12:25 AM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Did you mean cafemoms or mom-friends in person that you've met and had relationships with in person?
    2coolmama

Answer by 2coolmama at 8:38 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Ppl come into our lives for a reason and a season. maybe their season was over

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Jul. 26, 2008