have you ever lost your kids in a store? or anywhere else..maybe disneyland?

i havent..yet. haha. just want to see how many people have.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't. My daughter's always stuck in a shopping cart, glued to my side or in her stroller. I'm hoping I never lose her. I can only imagine how terrifying that is..
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• When my now 5 year old daughter was 3, we went to the mall and I was in Macys. I thought she was right behind me, and I panicked when she wasn't. Turns out she was hiding under one of the clothes racks. I freaked out for several minutes, even had one of the cashiers call mall security..and then I finally found her. Scared me to death.
    ChelseasFamily

Answer by ChelseasFamily at 8:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well, i haven't lost them yet, but i have had them run in 2 different directions. do you know how hard it is to decide which on to go after? lol. luckily, i was at church... (storefront... big parking lot. mommy's worst nightmare.) but a friend of mine happened to be at church that day, and she chased down the youngest.

my girls had a very long and boring talk after that. they haven't done it since.
    gracefulsky

Answer by gracefulsky at 8:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• never have she is 4
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 8:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• yes my DH was supposed to be watching our daughter and somehow he thought she was with me.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 8:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Once I couldn't find my daughter at a museum for a minute, she wasn't that far and we found her but it was scary.

When my youngest daughter was about a year and a half she jumped out of a store cart and hid under a clothes rack because she thought this would be a great time to play hide and seek. I knew she couldn't be far because I never left the cart I just turned to look at something on the store shelf, and I knew she had been belted into the seat. I called her name and was circling the area I was in because I knew she couldn't have been that far. Finally she came out, I was in a panic though.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I lost Jackson in a play area in a local museum once, he ran soo fast, but when I was reaching panick mode he walked right up to me saying Hi Mom.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have not lost my daughter yet but a while back I did lose my littke sister. There was a group of ten if us and we all went to the zoo. I had been doing head counts all day. We stopped to have some water and when I did the count I noticed she qwas missing. I freaked out so bad. I had the other mom stay with everyone else while I went to look for her. I followed the trail from where we came from and she was about four animals back fixated on the monkeys. She was just staring at them. I was so realived and she didn't even realized that everyone else was gone.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 9:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I never lost my son, but a few weeks ago my sister mother and our children went to walmart, and my sister turned around to look at a jumper, a few minutes later I asked "where is wyatt" she said "idk" not paying attention, about a second later, she was like, OMG< wyatt! I ran up to an employee, they called a code Adam, locked all the doors shut down the registers, and had every employee on the floor looking for him, about a minute later they found him all the way across the store looking at the lobsters. we were so scared!
    Than about a year before that, my father lost my neise at Disney world, only for a minute, but a minute is a LONG time at a place like that, every day after that they wrote there cell phone number in BIG BLACK SHARPIE on her back and arm. Lol
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 9:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• When my son was 5 years old he was SO close to getting lost in WalMart. I saw the look of panic on his face and he turned white as a sheet. I ran up to him, spun him around and gave him a big hug. Too scary to ever repeat again.
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010