What state do you live in and what's your favorite thing about it?

I live in Florida and my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't matter which city/town you're in, there's always something to do. Whether it be a small museum, a park or some other site-seeing place.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Tennessee. There is a lot I love about this state. There is a reason we are called the Volunteer State, people are always willing to step up and help a person should they need it. The terrain here is beautiful. Rolling hills, beautiful greenery and a lot of state parks.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Florida. I love the beaches we have. Well, east coast beaches now. But the beauty of the the panhandle beaches (when there ISN'T a giant oil spill) just can't be beat. LOVE that white sand!
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• NC - we have great beaches and beautiful mountains, and living in Raleigh I'm only a couple hours from either one! Plus, the fact that we still have a great economy doesn't hurt.

Answer by missanc at 8:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Texas and theres nothing I enjoy about it.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Wisconsin
    green trees and blue lakes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Kentucky. I don't like it at all. I'm from South Carolina and that state is great - you can go from mountains to the beach in a day. Everything in one place! Just lovely!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 9:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I grew up in SC, I miss it!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Minnesota...because there are NICE people. 10,000 lakes (home of the Lakers...hehe) History. Origin of the Mississippi River, all 4 Seasons. Beautiful place to live.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 8:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I live in IL and the only things I like about it, is that everything is green during the summer and they always have festivals going on....turkey festival, pumpkin festival, marigold festival.....the list goes on. They have craft fairs and farmers markets and carnivals....
    I used to live in CA (want to go back so bad) and there was always something to do there too. Street fairs, museums...etc. Where I lived the beach, mountains, desert, Disneyland and LA were all within 45 min of me. The weather is great!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Virginia - I between two mountain ranges and my view is gorgeous. There is plenty to do with the kids, including free stuff. I am not far from Virginia beach if I want to make an overnight trip.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 8:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010