Do you work from home? Are there any "legit" businesses out there?

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 9:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Money & Work

• Lots in fact. I am going to message you .
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Awesome! Thanks!
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 9:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Thanks for the Info rkoloms! I'm just trying to avoid the AVON thing ya know?
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hello,
    I'm a La Bella Baskets Gift Basket Consultant and love it!! I got into this for $1.97!! I love it because we are provided leads and we don't have to go chasing friends or family, I don't have to do Parties, I don't have to sell! I don't have a quota! I don't have to have an inventory and so much less stress!! If you want more info let me know or check out my cafemom profile to learn more about me!!
    Have a great day!!
    ~hugs~
    Jen
    Income 4 You
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Can you capitalize on a skill you have like sewing or photgraphy? I had an alterations business out of my home before I move out of state.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just letting you know I sent you a message.:)
    Have a wonderful day!!
    ~hugs~
    Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• There are great jobs available out there. eBay is always my number one suggestion! I also have a Blog which has lots of different ideas and opportunities. It's far easier than you think to start a business on your own. The link to my Blog, Mavi's Home Work, is listed on my home page here at Cafemom.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I work with a wonderful team of people from home. We help those in a bid to lower their cost of healthcare. PM me if you want more information.
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 11:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am a Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon and absolutely love my business. I work w/ an AWESOME team, have tons of support and training. I love this business for many reasons. One of them being is that I can work around the schedule of my family, two, the business is easy because the candles sell themselves. They are awesome! There is so much more! Check out my journal on my home page called 10 reasons to sell gold canyon! If you love candles, this business is for you! Right now you can join for $35 and earn that back w/in 30 days plus receive an additional $25 in gold canyon dollars to get any product of your choice out of our catalog. Let me know if you would like more info!

Tiffany
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010