how childish

I have been having problems with my neighbor looooooonnnnnnggggg story, but anyway I have a facebook account that I am on all the time. This lady took me off her friends and blocked me cause she was mad at me anyway this lady made up a fake facebook account and put on it Helen Hess. The only reason I accepted it was because my real father (I don't see) his last name is Hess so I accepted it thinking that it was a family member or something well here it was the neighbor (she knows about my real dad so my guess is that is why she used Hess cause I would accept it) I know I am not accepting people I don't know anymore, but I wrote on it not bad just how my neighbors were accusing my girls of takiing things off her porch thats all was said she called the police on me. I can't believe she would pretend to be a family member. She is 33 years old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sorry that happened to you. It is very childish or her. And if there was a problem with you, then she should have found a better way of working it out with you.
    sukainah

Answer by sukainah at 9:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• What did she accuse YOU of? Did you mention her by name on Facebook?
    collier5

Answer by collier5 at 9:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• don't know why it showed up anon anyway I am the op yes I think she should have come to me. I just find it very wrong that she would go as low as to fake being a family member I think cause she knows I don't accept noone else. I was getting like 5 friends request a day I think they were all her and when I didn't accept them I think that is when she went so low as to fake family. She also told the police that I said the kids aren't alowed on our front lawn I never said that, but the cop said that the kids are allowed in the front yard.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• no all I said was neighbor. So that is why the cop said he couldn't do anything because I didn't mention no names.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• oh and she didn't accuse me of anything just that I wrote that and she said she new it was about her. She also told the cop that I woouldn't let the kids in our front yard which i never said and she said that I wont let her kids play with my kids I told the cop ya . I said I was letting them play together, but then she was telling my kids they had to go home because they are stealing things off her porch (they aren't though) so I stopped the kids from playing together
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010