Someone please explain what the hell is going on with this new answers format.

I haven't been to CM for a while. So I'm not sure how long this new format in the answers section has been around, but I'm just really confused. It seems like you earn credits for asking and answering questions. What is it your earning credits for exactly? Is there ultimately some type of prize that's earned? It seems so unnecessarily difficult. Why can't moms just come here to ask questions of other moms without having to worry about what level they're at or what not?

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 9:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• you can just ask and answer like before and ignore the credit thing
    BUT
    you have to get to level 16 (i think) to be able to answer anon
    you can ask question anon, but can not come back into your anon question and answer back anon

this is set up to control the troll people who just would get on to bash people
    and there is no bashing trolls
    BUT

there are A LOT of questions just asked for credits, questions with very little substance, and the MOST POPULAR questions are not questions about hot topics with adults debating, they are "questions" or really just requests out to get more points

and NO, there is no prize end the end of high school, I have been looking out my window for the prize patrol, there is none=just the ability to answer questions anon
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Visit this group site. Phi Beta Mama: The Answers Group You also located on the right of this website just above the Cap and diploma.  ? Forums and Help

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 9:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010