Can anyone else just eat and eat chicken that has been boiled?

I'm weird right? I boil a chicken for say chicken and noodles and I cannot help but to eat the chicken as I debone it. It's so good. I guess it's because of the seasonings I use?! LOL

GoJoMom2448

Asked by GoJoMom2448 at 9:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I do the same thing LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I love it like that. Sometimes I will keep some out just for pulled chicken sandwiches. I just dump some bbq sauce on it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well good then I'm not the only one! LOL :)

GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• You must use a very good recipe! What do you put in it? I would say, I could definitely eat chicken more often than any other type of meat.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do the exact same thing!!! It is so moist and tender and just so darn good! LOL
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 9:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think the reason it tastes so good is because I usually boil mine with canned chicken broth, celery, celery seed, onions, salt and pepper, poultry seasoning and a touch of garlic (minced or powder). MmMmM Good!
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I know, I do the same thing. Did you know, you can consume over five hundred calories during meal prep? No wonder my butts so big.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LOL "lovinangels" I hear ya!
    GoJoMom2448

Comment by GoJoMom2448 (original poster) at 9:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have never boiled a chicken till today, and I am boiling leg quarters right now I am trying a new recipie.
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I always have to taste it...you know to make sure if turned out like it was supposed to....lol.
    My little Katie asks for it as soon as she smells it. She is in the kitchen like a shot as soon as I start to prep it!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010