Is it hot where you live? What is the hottest time of the day?

My area of Michigan is experiencing temps in the 90's this week.

Is the temperature and humidity higher at 5pm or later?

Could you go for a run in this heat?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not me! It is so hot here! It hits 100 most days and the heat indices is up in the 105 area. It is sooooooooooo hot!!! I hate it! In Texas summers, I get my exercise in the pool or do something inside.
    My3LittleGirls

Answer by My3LittleGirls at 9:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It's hot as hell here in Southern NJ and it's going up to 100 but going to be feel like 106. The best time to do anything is in the moring because as the day goes on the heat will be rising and once the sun goes down its' still going to be hot.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 9:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Laura, I'm sure you've heard how hot and humid it is in GA summertime. We've had a little break the last couple of days with temps only in the mid-80's and relatively low humidity, but it is creeping back into the 90's and will be nasty again by the end of the week. It's the only season I hate--GA falls, winters, and springs are fabulous.
    To answer your second question--no, I do not go running in the dead of summer. I do all my exercising indoors in the summertime, other than a trip to the pool.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Its hot in Texas all day and all night. I wanted to continue going on runs, but the coolest it gets here is 75, if we are lucky, with high humidity. Its like running in a sauna, even at 6am. The worst part of the day is between 1 and 5. I have seen it get up to 116. I cant wait to move this month!
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 9:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It's going to be 103 again today and later in the week will be 108 and higher. We don't have any humidity so it's not as bad, but really anything over 105 is pretty uncomfortable. The hottest time of the day is around 2-6 pm.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• it's usually pretty hot here....100's at least, sometimes 80's - 90's...
    it usually gets HOT around noon time...and stays that way until the sun goes down...
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010