Does anyone else get stuffy ears during pregnancy? Is it related to my pregnancy?

With my first I remember having sinus issues a lot, maybe some stuffy ears and stuffy nose.

But it was much later on in my pregnancy.

I am only 8 weeks and my ears are already stopping up...oh man, will I have to deal with this the entire time too!!!

I have had EVERY Symptom in the book seriously I have!!!

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• thats a pregnancy symptom! lol well that explains why my ears did that yesterday and im having some nose problems lol but i am 21 weeks
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My ears pop and feel plugged up - like when in an airplane. I'm 21 weeks and it's been going on for weeks and weeks.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 11:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• mine have been doing that the whole pregnancy!!!! but didn't with my first pregnancy
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It could be. You're circulating extra fluids during pregnancy, and that affects different women different ways. I would imagine your ears would be another place you'd notice it.
    You will probably have to deal with it during your whole pregnancy, but it should go away afterward. I'd mention it to your doc, anyway, just because, and definitely say something if it doesn't go away postpartum.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• my ears always feel stuffy and my nose always burns.. im 12 weeks pregnant i guess its normal
    datgurlmeggy

Answer by datgurlmeggy at 7:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010