Death or Chi-Chi?

Three men were hiking abroad, when they were captured by a local tribe. The tribe dragged them through the forest floor, than tied them to a wooden post on tip of a pile of wood, and was dancing around them chanting songs, and screaming Chi-chi, Chi-Chi, CHI-CHI!! scared, and alone in the forest they started begging for Mersey, the tribes cheif than walked up to them one by one, and asked them a question, death, or Chi-Chi?
The first man thought to himself "I don't want to die" and looked at the Cheif and said, Chi-chi. The tribe pulled him from the post, bent him over, and went to town.
the Cheif goes to the next man, "death, or Chi-Chi?
The man thought, "well, Chi-chi is pretty damn bad, but death is worse" he looked at the cheif with tears in his eyes and said "Chi-chi"
Again, the tribe roared with excitement, pulled him from the post, and shouted "CHI-CHI!!!" Bent the poor man over, and had there way with him as well

JnCV

Asked by JnCV at 9:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• CONT-
    The chef than walks up to the third man, "death or Chi-chi" the man looks over at his comrades laying there bleeding, and in pain, yet still alive and says- "I will die will honer, I have dignity, I choose death!"
    The chef than looks at the man and says "than death it is" turns to his tribe and screams " DEATH BY CHI-CHIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!"
    JnCV

Comment by JnCV (original poster) at 9:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ummmm
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• laughingReminds me of that episode of Futurama,death by snoo-snoo!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Snort! LMFAO
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Death by Snoo Snoo! LMFAO!!!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 11:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• oy.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010