Are you doing any home improvement on your home this summer?

For the first time in years, we are doing a major home improvement project in our home. Are any of you doing anything, major or minor, in your home or yard this year? What are you doing?

collier5

Asked by collier5 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Other than painting to get ready to sell, No.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My husband and I built a deck and patio this spring off the back of our house. It was a lot of work - especially while trying to balance having some quality time with a 16 month old! Glad we got done early, because it's WAY too hot to do it now!! lol
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My husband has been working on finishing off our 3rd floor - should be done in a couple of weeks!

Answer by missanc at 10:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well i am improving my home by moving lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• backyard, landscaping and gardening
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We are buying a house and putting A LOT of work prior to moving in
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We usually do a home improvement every few months since my husband is so handy. We just got done landscaping our front yard so now we're moving on to replacing the two support columns on the front porch with nicer ones and adding a porch railing. I'm not sure what we'll do after that.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I hope to be putting wood floors down.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Painting 6 (maybe 7) rooms, installing new flooring in the kitchen, repairing duct work, put up a swing, some landscaping, maybe doing a "Faux Wood" finish on our back porch floor... but it's a HUGE job, so I'm not sure.

We're, after a year of living in our new home, finally trying to make it our own!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No. In fact we havent found the time to weed the front yard and it looks HORRIBLE.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010