Do you shop online?

Do you like to shop online? I like if for things that I can't easily find in the stores. Or I like it if I can shop online, earn cash back (visit my home page to find out more), have it delivererd to home or a local store, like Walmart (an thus avoid shipping charges. I like to shop online and compare prices so I can find the cheapest price on what I want. That can be more difficult going from store to store in person. What do you like to do?

collier5

Asked by collier5 at 10:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• not really. i like to look at the item personally before it buy it.
    MommyToEthan

Answer by MommyToEthan at 10:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I shop online for some things but I love to get out the house.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 10:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I buy certain things online but most things I buy in the store.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 10:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i shop online for yankee candle sales, and clothes.... but i like stores better cause i get it right then. i dont like waiting but it is like christmas when it comes lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I just like to shop!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I love online shopping! I get a lot from amazon like movies, books, gum, things like that.
    I also get books from barnes and noble when I get a gift card for them rather than going to the store.
    Other things I like to get in a real store.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We shop online all the time. Let's say I want to buy a picture frame. I want to see tons of frames so that I can buy the one I like best and won't later see one I like better. Way easier to see a large variety of frames online than driving all over going to different stores. Depending on which site I find the item I want, if it's a site where I can just buy it in the store, then I will usually go to the store. Especially if I would have to pay shipping. Plus a lot times you find better deals online.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• For the most part yes. Most of the time I can see things here in town and then get a better deal online. Some items I do like to buy locally. My DH and I are huge online shoppers, and we love the fact that we can do most of our Christmas shopping in our pj's and never leave the house in the freezing snow and cold.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I LOVE shopping online! I have a membership with a great company and purchase all of my toiletries, cleaning products, vitamins and everything that I would buy in a drug store there! The best part is that with my membership, I not oly get discounted prices on my stuff I buy there, they give me free products AND discounts at other online stores! I am allways willing to share info with other moms, so just PM me if you want to know more :)
    Cat_P

Answer by Cat_P at 10:38 AM on Aug. 9, 2010