Hi, We traing have a kids for a few years but no luck. We did already 3 times IVF at Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto.First time I had my m/c and the 2 last times was unsuccesfull.Did experiense some body with that from ,,Cafemom'' members?I need you suport and advise because I-m devasteted.In august I'll be 42 years old.Thanks!

Unsuccesfull IVF.....

Maryth

Asked by Maryth at 10:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you considered adoption? I would personally love to adopt but my dh is not so much for it for us...but it can be a wonderful way to expand your family and find a child to love who needs it :)

Just a suggestion, sorry you have had such a hard time... :(
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i also tried three times IVF. The best thing I can tell you is- stop worrying and stressing. Enjoy yourself and have fun. The more pressure you have the more difficult it will be. Go have a vacation. Travel somewhere close and stay overnight somewhere different. I have been involved with TTC groups and seen it over and over- you stop worrying so much, stop trying so hard, forget about time and calendar and temperature and all the stuff you have been paying attention to, and then you enjoy your life and your husband again and you get pregnant. SO maybe that is what will help you!
    You will become parents in the way that best suits your family and your needs, whatever that may be in whatever time it takes. (We eventually decided to stop trying to become pregnant and we became foster parents- have two beautiful baby boys and we are adopting one now and hopefully one by end of year.) Best wishes for you .
    dianiewill

Answer by dianiewill at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No, But I'm hopping to have my ours kids.
    Maryth

Comment by Maryth (original poster) at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• oh- and I am 43. Medically fine to get pregnant, it just didnt happen for me. But I still became a mom, and would not trade the experience for anything. I am loving my two boys so much!
    dianiewill

Answer by dianiewill at 10:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010