What irritates you the most about your spouse?

It is so hard to wake my husband up. Every morning ends up in a fight. I tell him I'm not his mother and shouldnt be trying to get him up for 30 minutes. Why is so hard to get up when the alarm goes off. He's like a fricking teenager and most mornings I just want to pull my hair out.

drs1206

Asked by drs1206 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• My DH always wakes in the night to go pee or get a glass of water. He's got these rough icky man feet and we have all wood floors and he freaking shuffles off to Buffalo in the night making SSSHHHT SSSHHHT SSSHHHT sound with each step. Makes my sking crawl. That and his SNORING is enough to give me a freaking bleeding ulcer, I STG. lol.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• What irratates the most is that he is a procrastinator. really causes problems here. Tell your husband that you will not be waking him up any more. He is responsible for himself.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• (sorry for the typos there...)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would love to tell him Im not waking him up anymore but then he would sleep all day and not make the family money. He doesnt have a set time to be a t work so he wouldnt get in trouble.
    drs1206

Comment by drs1206 (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• He doesn't ever give me his input ( i know this should be a blessing) when "we" are making decision I make them and he criticizes if they don't turn out right but doesn't help the decision making process. This is about anything big or small. Dinner to buying a car.
    amommy2a2yrold

Answer by amommy2a2yrold at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• it so hard to get him up in the morning and to get him to help me around the house
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• He's like a child in his habits. He'll leave the closet open, socks everywhere, drop his towel on the floor, leave dirty bowls out after using them. I am constantly picking up after him as well as my 3 kids. It would be great if he cared as much as I do about keeping a clean house.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My reason is retarded. He opens water bottles and leaves them open! There will be like 2-3 water bottles open with no caps on them! I get worried my baby will get a hold of the cap and choke! Then my husband likes to chew off the little ring that stays on the bottle under the cap! lol it just annoys me. And when he leaves his wet clothes on the bathroom floor. Lol mine are silly things
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• He doesn't pick up after himself. Annoys the heck out of me.
    vnw1405

Answer by vnw1405 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• He wait to fill the gas tank up on our car until its running on fumes!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010