Is there something wrong with me or can a woman just have a small vagina?

My husband is average size, but he hurts me when we have sex sometimes. If he puts his whole penis in, it hurts like he is hitting my cervix or something.
I know women have large partners and have no issues, so is it possible that some woman just have small vaginas and can't handle even an average penis?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• yes,its possible

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well it never hurts but the doctor said that some women had larger whole and some are smaller mine is smaller and sometimes i have the same problem it hurts bad but he will just have to work with u on that it is not a problem
    shannonsmom555

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 10:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I believe so I have the same problem. And he's not a big as my ex.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes it's possible and extra lube (over what you produce yourself) can help a lot. Also, some women notice this type of pain at different times during their cycle. I am like this during ovulation.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• sure it's possible. and if you had a baby, all those inside parts do get moved around. I sometimes have problems with lite size tampons.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would imagine so.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes it's possible, also the size and shape of your cervix, but most important you might lack enough natural lubrication.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• aside from size and lubrication, when you are fully prepped for sex your muscles might release some of that tension and pain... work on the foreplay aspect...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i agree with figaroo
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 11:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010