Annonymous...

I think it's great that people can ask a question annonymously so they can't be judged. That said, I think people that RESPOND annonymously to slam other people are just plain rude. I've had this happen a couple of times to me and have seen it happen to many others. It's funny how brave people get when they can't be detected. Seriously, if you have a problem with me, or anyone else...speak up or shut up!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• AMEN!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You can still report someone who posted anon. You might not be able to know who the person is but CM does.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:10 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• i guess it depends on what there reply anom. if its bad then yes if its not then no
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• well sometimes i relpy anon. because if i write a reply that someone might not like i would prefer them not to get angry and seek me out. not saying that its happend before but i personaly would prefer to avoid confrontation. but i see were you are getting at
    hannah4460

Answer by hannah4460 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• amen sister. If you can't say nothing nice, then SHUT UP!!! It's o.k. to voice your opinions but in a decent manner. Some people are just like that. Don't let it bother you!!!! Have a wonderful evening!!!!!
    strozilove

Answer by strozilove at 10:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You know, I was thinking the same thing! I saw a couple of answers the other day that I just couldn't believe were given.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:12 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Ha!
    GoldenWhite

Answer by GoldenWhite at 5:51 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• thank you!!!! I just witnessed this as a couple of people were harrasing another mother about a question she asked, that I felt like they were implying she was a bad mom when in all reality she is a mom of a little boy who discovered he has something down there that is fun. Grrrrr. I get upset, I try to not answer something if I feel I dont have a good responce or no nothing about the subject, but if I have some kind of experience I like to help out. This upsets me too.
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I don't often reply anon. Only if I'm giving very personal info in my answer.
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 3:17 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I always respond as myself, and I find that I get get people coming to my page to start shit, this may be why some people use the anonymous way of saying something some people just don't want to hear.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 10:51 AM on Jul. 3, 2008