Increased sex drive? Are my med's the culpurit?

About a month ago my dr. put me on coreg for high blood pressure, she warned me then that I might lose my sex drive. I was like ok, we only do it once a week so no biggie! However my sex drive has not decreased it has increased 20 fold or more! I almost feel like a sex crazed teenager!!! I'll be 30 this year!! I'm a mom of 3, all my kids went out of state to grandma's on sunday for the month, and since then all I think about is sex!! I about raped my boyfriend when he walked in the door yesterday, I've NEVER been like that! I've NEVER craved him that much, don't get me wrong I love being with him, and sex is great but I've never desired him like I was yesterday, and am today!! I'm not complaining, just wondering if this has happened to anyone else!

Alwaysacarnie

Asked by Alwaysacarnie at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• LOL! Medications can do crazy things to people!!! It may have done something with your hormones. Use this to your advantage though! You are lucky! My medication decreased my sex drive!!! But it has recently started to get better!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 11:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had a medication to do that to me before. FUN TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    adoredby3

Answer by adoredby3 at 11:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't know about the meds but it could be hormonal. I had a crazy sex drive after I had my twins. I felt like a teenage boy. It was all I could think about. My husband actually was getting irritated and told me all I thought about was sex. It was funny to hear him say this as I was saying this to him a few years ago! Have fun is all I can say. Just enjoy it and remind your bf to enjoy it too!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010