ANY DRS OR PHARMICIST IN THE HOUSE ?

I was going to drink green tea or the the green tea supplement tablets to help with weight loss,, but i read on package that if you are taking asprin daily, you should know that green tea also thins the blood. im taking 81 asprin daily to prevent blood clots from developing near coiling by aneurysm i had in my neck by vertebra artery. i dont know if this would be a problem or not. i dont understand why im having a hard problem losing the weight as im very active, on the go/run constantly for a 11 yr old adhd./autistic son and a 5 yr son with add/sensory issues.before i quit smoking a yr ago i had no problem keeping the weight off and i think i ate more back then.
when i aneurysm ruptured last yr, i required a blood transfusion because of alot of blood loss.
i also find myself falling asleep during the day sitting watch tv after about 6 to 7 hours sleep at nite and that didnt happen before, i just turned 49 this yr.

Windwalker2002

Asked by Windwalker2002 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• I personally would not trust the advice of anyone on here.. Someone may be pretending to be a doctor or something.. I would consult your primary care physician about the issue.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would make a appointment with your Dr.
    widespreadpanic

Answer by widespreadpanic at 11:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• don't trust a dr cafemom, besides any real dr won't give out advice to a stranger online because of liability
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I agree with Peanuts, don't trust an online, anonymous source for health advice. At minimum, I'd call the pharmacy you that go to on a regular basis. But if you are having other issues, I'd make a doctor's appointment.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 11:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2010