should I call the dog pound?

my neighbor has these 2 dogs she doesn't let them stay outside by themselves, but when they let them out they sit outside with the dogs for hours at a time, but they don't tie up the dog or anything they let there dogs go into our yard in the front yard and poop in our yard then my kids or us step in it. They see the dogs in our yard and they don't do nothing they let them go the bathroom in our yard. So I don't know what they can or will do. But I asked her to keep her dogs off our lawn like 4 times now and she still lets them in our yard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I would call the police. They can issue her a ticket for this.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep. Build a fence or call the cops.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The police aren't going to do anything about it. The pound isn't going to do anything about it.
    Unless these animals are being harmed they're not going to do anything about it. Other then give them a warning that they can't even follow through on if it happens again. This isn't an emergency situation, so the cops aren't going to do anything and neither is the pound.

You're going to have to either build a fence or tell her once again. There's not much else you can do.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think your best bet is to build a fence
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 9:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Don't waste the time of the police ( they're there for important things) but you can call animal control and they might do something about it.
    KristeenieB

Answer by KristeenieB at 11:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010