What is everyone cooking today???

I just don't know what to cook.

janeq123

Asked by janeq123 at 11:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Food & Drink

• achually nothing my sister, brother in law and my nephew are coming over and then my sister offered to buy pizza or chicken so I don't have to cook for once yay
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Carrots & Cottage Cheese.. It's what my baby girls want! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Made scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Lunch, PBJ's with milk and Dinner will be spagetti with garlic bread and salad.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2010

• we are going to use the leftover sausage and ground turkey and make a pizza for lunch. i will be at work tonight and the kids will eat at grandparents.
    chris13

Answer by chris13 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think we're going to have homemade Tacos for dinner. For lunch I'm not sure.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• lunch... IDK. Dinner... fried chicken, mashed potatoes and salad.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• have a Costco take veggie pizza for lunch and crab cakes for dinner .We bought fresh blue crab at the dock.  For those foolish non crab liking members of my family thay are having salad as we all are but they are having roti chicken on their salad.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Breakfast was hubby's job. Lunch was a free-for-all. Supper is burgers on the grill, mashed potatoes, fresh green beans. Not a terrible lot of cooking.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 4:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010