What would you think?

Latley my boyfriend homeboy always come over when I am not at home. Everyday of the week he is over there and I mean early in the morning. I leave the house around 7 am to go to work and by the time I get to work @ 8 his homeboy is already at the house. The last time I came home the air conditioner was on 45% and I asked my boyfriend why was is to low he said his homeboy turned down that low. Now his homeboy doesnt pay bills and why would he allow him to do that. Could this be a sign that he may be on the flip side.....hmmmm. I am wondering a lot or maybe I am tripping. Should I do the same with my homegirls or just leave his ass....HELP LADIES

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• Why play games. If he isn't paying the bills and your BF won't put his foot down, it's time to rethink your relationship.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Sounds like his "home boy" is a freeloader. He is probably just there to hang out and get some free food and air conditioning. He should not be there everyday using your electricity if he is not willing to chip in for the power bill. I would talk to the boyfriend and let him know that you don't want this guy over all the time.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 12:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'd be mad! I'd tell my guy to go get a dang job--it doesn't sound like yours has one! & tell him to stop letting his friends act like idiots.!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• is a homeboy your boyfriend? confused by you speaking of two men??

"Now his homeboy doesnt pay bills and why would he allow him to do that."

----------------

and....

"Could this be a sign that he may be on the flip side"

does flip side mean gay?? what does turning down the temp have to do with sexual orientation

=================================

i am confused on more than one level!

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think either you need to tell "homeboy" to either stop coming over and touching your thermostat, or tell your boyfriend to get the heck out. That is disrespectful!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would talk to him about. Let him know how you feel. There's no reason for him to be there every single day so early. Is he still there when you get home?
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 12:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Don't play games. If you don't want his friend to come over and do this, then let your boyfriend know. If you and your boyfriend live together then you guys need to come to an agreement. If you don't live together and this is your home, then you need to tell him that this isn't acceptable. You have every right to say he shouldn't be coming over. If he doesn't pay any bills he has no right to come over and use your things.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• still waiting for answer to

is turning down the temp (although rude) a sign of a persons sexual orientation?
    or does ....maybe on flipside and doing the same with my homegirls.... mean something else

your boyfriend's friend turned down the temp, (yes, rude on both of the men) but is this a reason to end a relationship?

i must be missing something in the posters statement
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:24 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• @ fiatpax my boyfriend...homeboy is the one that comes over when I am not at home, his homeboy onece turned the air conditioner on 45% and never offer to pay the bill. By time I get off of work he is gone. I just realize that my boyfriend has an alarm on his cellphone for 4:09 pm....that is the the time that I get off of work.
    mom42107

Comment by mom42107 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• alarm to tell him when you get oof work=that does not fit into a normal puzzle-that makes sense to be wary
    thought there was more to the story
    could not see a woman leaving about the temp (although rude)
    does flipside mean...you think he maybe more than friends with the homeboy guy?? like you think he is gay with him, hence the alarm when you are getting off owrk, and being at your home when you are not?

Is this not them being there, eating your food and driving up your electric bill
    BUT
    them doing it to each other in your home

if it is more thought of the 2nd option, then I would see where you say leave his ass (and maybe you say ass as a clue to what you thought was going on)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010