Was your gender ultrasound "right"?

We found out for the first 2 and they were both right. The last baby was a surprise but I knew in my heart he was a boy and I was right :)

kjbennett26

Asked by kjbennett26 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes..both of them! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep. They were right on my first 2 children, and I will find out on the 21st what this child is..
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, both of mine were correct (females).
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Both of mine were correct. I knew deep down what gender I was having with both pregnancies before I was even told. I was right both times and so was the U/S. I have a boy and a girl. I have no feeling what gender number three is .. So I guess I'll have to wait until the U/S.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yeah. They upped the due date by 2 weeks and told me I was having a girl. She was born on the day they said she'd be.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, they told me I was having a girl, and I had a girl! I do know two different women who were told they were having one and ended up having another. YIKES!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes, with our son at 20 weeks and with our daughter at 16 weeks.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yep, I got em with my last two and they were both right.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 12:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They thought my son was a little girl, imagine my surprise when I heard "its a boy!" I cried my eyes out, sad tears at first, but than happy tears, it was over whelming.
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 12:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yea they were right on all 3 of mine. However, my friend wasn't as lucky. They told her she was having a boy so she bought EVERYTHING pink. She packed a pink onesie for the homecoming outfit. Surprise! He was a boy. She had to return everything and trade it in.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2010