Friends cheating boyfriend

What would you do if you found a friends boyfriend in a personal add looking for sex. She is a friend of a friend, but I'm not sure how to tell her. I know that it's him because there's a picture and i matched it to one that she has of him on her facebook page from when they were away on vacation. Someone said what if it's a joke, but I doubt that it is.

yezay

Asked by yezay at 12:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• stay out of it I wouldnt get involved with it
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• tell your friend or ask her for your friends email and send her the link. make up an email address if youre that worrid about it.
    elizabugsmommy

Answer by elizabugsmommy at 12:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• If she isn't a good friend of yours..stay out of it. That will just lead to un-needed drama/
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would send her a link to the ad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would just tell her what you discovered..show her it. You don't have to get involved anymore than that. I know many people stay out of these things but if it was me I would want to know and would be devastated if people didn't tell me. Of course though you might get a horrible reaction but if this dude is doing stuff he shouldn't then I think its better she starts uncovering sooner than later.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 12:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Ask the mutual friend for advice first. It may or may not be wise to get involved.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• "stay out of it" terrible advice! It became your business when you found out-

KEYAZIZ TERRIFIC ADVICE-I CONCUR!
    BUMP!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had to tell a friend that her BF was cheating..its not easy. He was VERY mad at me, but I think it's the right thing to do. What kind of friend would that make you if you knew but looked the other way? He could catch a VD and give it to her. There will be a lot of hurt all around, but that is HIS fault, not yours!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yea, I'm afraid that he's gonna sleep with dirty women and give her something and then I'll feel somewhat responsible. I think I'm going to have to tell her. I told our mutual friend and hopefully she'll tell her but if not I feel like I have to.
    yezay

Comment by yezay (original poster) at 12:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:35 PM on Jul. 6, 2010