Did everyone have a good holiday weekend?

mompam

Asked by mompam at 12:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• It was fun! We went 30 miles out of town and stayed in an RV park and watched fireworks, swam, relaxed... just had a great weekend! And the PERFECT weather helped - it was in the mid to high 80's all weekend!
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I guess it would have been much better if I could see but my allergies have my nose running wild and I look like I am crying 24/7 lol. Minus that crap it was good:)
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes. It was fairly uneventful, but we did attend a 4th of July cookout with fireworks. I also had a girls night with some friends for dinner and a movie (Eclipse).
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 12:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Uneventful... which is good... MIL came down, she cooked and watched little people, so I got a break. We did shoot fireworks and then me and DH made some fireworks of our own, so all in all - it was a GREAT weekend! Sorry if that was TMI... just had to share. :) Didn't help that the little kids were scared of the fireworks and the big kid kept wanting to set them off (my pyro of a 7y/o)... and the dogs went NUTS every time one went off (Oh, how I loathe bottle rockets...
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010