Do you get bikini waxes?

Does it remove all the hair down there? How much do you pay? Is it akward?

nkkk07

Asked by nkkk07 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• No ouch!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• nope, never have
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I wish but I think my hubbs might be uncomfortable with that. He is not a jealous guy but that might cause some lol.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Brazilian ? Yep, but I do it myself.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• no Im scared to wax *shaking my head*
    starestrada

Answer by starestrada at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm 7 months pregnant and can't really see down there to shave, and my hubby doesn't do a very good job shaving me, so about a week before my EDD i'll go to my esthetician and get a wax!!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do my own. With a good wax pot, it's easy and I'm comfortable doing it at home.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oops! Forgot to answer the question! I pay $60 for a Brazilian (but I leave a little bit...the "landing strip" lol" and no, I don't find it awkward. She does these all the time, and having 3 kids, i'm not really modest about professionals seeing that area.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i am esthetician so yes i do them i get them done, and i wont lie they do hurt and they can be expensive. i try to make my client comfortable and ido all that they want off...front to back and only what they can handle. the more it hurts the more u will sweat. ur hands will start first. its normal. and the furthing in u go the more it will hurt but the more u get them done the easier it is each time and the less hair will grow back it thins out. ive been getting mine done for about 12 years now and not that much grows back and i get it all done about every 4 weeks and u need about 4 weeks of hair growth to wax it and about 2 weeks for sugar wax. if they are good at what they do ull be comfortable and go back. the cost is any where fro $25 to $85. dont go to a nail salon to get it done go to a good spa and make sure they are liscensed either as a cosmotlogist or esthetician. well i hope that helps and good luck!!!!!!
    ReeMarie77

Answer by ReeMarie77 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I do a full brazillian. That's front and back and it's $65 and lasts about 4 weeks. It does not hurt like the videos you see on youtube and the further back they go the less it hurts. The first one is always the worst and it takes less time each time you go. It is no more akward than going to a gyno.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010