Has anyone tried the new jean diapers?

Did u like them? Is the only difference that they look like jeans? Are they more money, how much more?

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 12:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• They are cute, but didn't work well. And our DD is potty training and uses the toilet most of the time, and STILL they didnt' work well for us. They're kinda cheap, they leak.

But they are super cute.. LOL
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Everytime I see them in the store, I am dying to try them, but I havent yet. They look so cute though!
    dakajazz23

Answer by dakajazz23 at 12:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My little one is almost in the potty-training phase and we don't really need anything fancy... but I love the commercials! They remind me of the 'I'm too sexy' song. lol
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 1:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• They worked the same and are adorable. There is only a few less in the pack than the other diapers :-)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I haven't tried them, but the commerical is one of the funniest I've ever seen!
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• finally tried them and didnt care too much. They have 20 less diapers and they do tend to leak. Not as cute as i thought they would be.
    giovannismom19

Comment by giovannismom19 (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Sep. 7, 2010