Abdominal cramps-nausia-diarriah-fatigue

I am 34-typically very healthy-excercise-eat a high fiber diet. No way should I be constipated but that is exactly what my Dr. said I was after looking at an abdominal X Ray he ordered after I saw him 2 weeks ago for cramping. He put me on Miralax. Now I'm pooping like 6-8 times a day! It is debilitating! I went off the Miralax and I am still going a lot, still crampy,still bloated and feel so fatigued. I also get discharge a lot and my OB says my paps are normal and I seem perfectly healthy. I want to know what is causing these problems. My physicians don't seem to know what is going on and don't seem to care. It is making me feel very down and I am usually a really happy person! I want some advice from someone who is familaiar with these symptoms. What could be causing them? and yes-I AM going back to the Dr.!!

flowermom76

Asked by flowermom76 at 12:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• IBS?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 12:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• go to webMD.com
    You can list all your symptoms there and it will give you a list of all possible causes. Then read through them and see which ones sound like what you have. GL and I hope you get to feeling better.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Have you seen a Gastroenterologist or just your family doctor?

If you haven't seen a GI maybe it's time to kick it up a notch?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 12:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It could be diverticulitis. I know someone who has it, and it sounds a lot like what you are explaining.
    OmbreGracieuse

Answer by OmbreGracieuse at 1:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2010