What's the weirdest thing you have eaten while pregnant?

I'd say mine is reese cups & croutons or I just drank Italian dressing!

SuperrMommyy

Asked by SuperrMommyy at 1:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i ate 7-11 nachos with bryer's chocolate ice cream--together in one sitting. couldn't get enough of avocados...i never really liked avocados and have not had it since. ate $80 worth of cherries in a month and sometimes only for dinner....my second pregnancy i was kinda normal, except for the gestational diabetes thing. Then it was english muffins with egg salad for awhile.
    FON

Answer by FON at 1:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Not really that strange, but I would suck down olives (straight out of the can) like there was no tomorrow.
    FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I totally craved popsicles when I was pregnant. All the time...only orange though!
    tafoot1

Answer by tafoot1 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Dirt and Steak sauce.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My little sister would make a "sandwich" out of potato chips and pickle slices, just put the pickle between 2 chips and BAM... yeah. I didn't crave anything super weird, just Cheddar Peppers (stuffed jalepenos) and chocolate shakes with DS1, McD's honey mustard and sweet tea with DS2 and nachos with tons of cheese and jalepeno slices with DS3.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:14 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yeah mostly sand I know it sounds gross but I would put it in my mouth suck on it and spit it out.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Dirt?
    SuperrMommyy

Comment by SuperrMommyy (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010