What was your get away car??

After you got married what was your get away car to get you to your reception?
We had planned on getting a limo but we planned the wedding in a short amount of time so we had someone drive us in a dodge charger:) Still it was fun!

giovannismom19

Asked by giovannismom19 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Limo, baby!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• A 1973 orange VW Super Beetle. My new BIL's put it on cement blocks so that we got in, but we didn't go.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• my DH's saturn Ion
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 1:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• a big black, 4-door dodge pickup, hemi style :)
    it's my dad's pickup...and we're rednecks so, it was perfect!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• 2003 Ford Windstar... but we didn't have a "getaway" - we got married at my parent's house and stayed until everyone left.
    MunchiesMom324

Answer by MunchiesMom324 at 1:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Our reception was at the same place as the wedding, but when we left, we left in my 97 Geo Tracker.
    Like this, but mine was green...
    Geo Tracker Pictures, Images and Photos

The funny thing is it was really small in the front seat, so my dress was HUGE in there, I could barely see over it. We got pulled over by a cop for the head light being out. The cop comes to the door and sees my husband in his tux and my big mound of a dress. He asked my husband what he was up to that night and my husband said that we just got married. The cop asked to who! Ah ha haha, then my hubby points me out and the cop laughed and said, "I stopped you because your headlight is out, Make sure to have a GREAT night!" Wink wink.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• We got married in a gazebo in the park, so right after our ceremony, we had a little party there on the lake. When it was time to leave, we left in our little blue Geo Metro. That was in 1997.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• iroc z28 camero
    kimber2465

Answer by kimber2465 at 11:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010