What has your SO/DH/DF whatever said/done lately that... (could be TMI)

made you so happy you wanted to cry? We were uhm..... yeah, the other day and I was doing something that he obviously liked - I said "Does that drive you crazy?" and he goes "YOU drive me crazy..."

I was tryin to talk a little dirty and he goes and gets sweet on me.

I literally wanted to cry, it was so sweet!!

MunchiesMom324

Asked by MunchiesMom324 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Relationships

• I said once I hated being referred to a BBW (big beautiful woman) even if it was honestly descriptive and he said Jeni you are a beautiful woman who happens to be beautiful.

It wasn't actually my husband who said that. He is terrible at saying the right thing. A few weeks ago though I was out of toner/astringent and I hadn't even asked him he just bought toner and put it in my cabinet in the bathroom and it was the right stuff. I love the little stuff like that, he noticed I was nearly out and actually got the right skin type and all.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 1:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The other day we were outside and I was watching the sunset. I made a comment about how beautiful it was. He said "I'm sure it is, but it's hard to notice with you beside me." Aww...He says sweet stuff like that all the time. He's a true romantic.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My son announced that he and his wife were having a boy, and that they were going to name him after my (deceased) father. I cried. It is very sweet of them.

Answer by Bmat at 1:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Reading a story to my daughter and helping my son with the math quiz thing on the child's menu at a restaurant.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• we have been talking about moving lately, to another state, and we cant seem to agree. we were kind of arguing and he put his arms around me and said "sweety, i'll move anywhere as long as it's with you" we still cant agree though.lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• OMG mines brought me a card that was just so sweet. The sweet thing was it says" someone came along and made life into something that would never be the same" It says more but the thing was he just went to the store to buy a little bit of groceries.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My SO and I were at a friends house for the 4th and he was hanging out with my brother and our friends when he left to come sit next to me. He looked me in the eyes and said you are my perfect woman and that I love you with all my heart, there couldn't have been anything more perfect then to have you in my life and here with me now to make everything so wonderful. I can't wait to marry you and spend the rest of my life with you.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Yes that is so sweet
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I haven't had any "moments" lately, but what your husband said was sweet :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well unfortunitly my SO is not with me right now, but I got a letter the other day going on and on about how much he misses me and can't wait to be together forever etc etc. Simple fact is he wrote me a 4 page letter, we've been together for 7 years and that is the first time he has written me EVER!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010