Am I pregnant?

I havent had a period since May. I havent had and symptoms. I experiences headaches in june. Also I have had some bouts of nausea. And Im extremely gassy. I have no other children. Which means I have Never been prego before. Please help me to understand.

jwhite0889

Asked by jwhite0889 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go take a pregnancy test. If you had unprotected sex, then, yes, you could be. If you missed a period, then yes, you could be. Go buy a test or go to the local health department.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The only way to know is to take a test. There are lots of things that can cause headaches and nausea, and you can miss a period and not be pregnant. Go buy one of the pregnancy tests from the store. It only takes a few minutes to find out!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Possibly. But there's also a hundred other things it could be. Take a test. If it's negative go to a doc and have a blood test done. If that's negative ask the doc to run tests...
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• well chances are that there could be other reasons behind what is happening something else could be going on that may be causeing these things to happen but u might be best thing you could do is take a test and if it turns out u arent u should look more into whats happening.
    mothax2

Answer by mothax2 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Take a home pregnancy test. They're $1 at the Dollar Tree. I also like the Equate one at Walmart, it's about $4.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 1:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010