Babies die 3 days before delivery date...???? need some info!!

okay I have a brother who has a "girlfriend" who is/was supposedly pregnant with what could be his twins. she was due for c-section on monday but went in to ER on friday with pain and they sent her home she said that the doctor said the babies died and they would call her when they figure out what they'll do ?????????? ummmm what????
we suspect her to be lying... they are suppose to be making her an appointment for DNC? How likely is this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They dont do d+c's on full term babies,they do a c section!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Hmmm...definitely sounds fishy to me. But why in the heck would she lie about something like that?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well I would think people would know if she was actually pregnant if she was due with twins in 3 days......and a D&C?? Wouldn't she be having an actual delivery?? I am kind of lost on your question....
    AndysQueen

Answer by AndysQueen at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That is very is strange. I think she is full of shit to be honest. The doctors would never say something like that. Also that could very toxic to her body leaving 2 'dead' babies in her for that long.

youngmom33

Answer by youngmom33 at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• ^^ yup. She would still have to deliver her babies and they would have to bury them in a cemetery. If that was the story she is lying.

matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• She sounds like a scam artist! I would guess she got money and things for the babies that she could sell. Now that the pregnancy is almost over she had to make up some reason why there are no babies.
    HOW SICK!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Its possible. The same thing happened to a girlfriend of mine (only her son survived-the girl died shortly before due date). But a lot of times if one dies the other is at risk because of infection from the dead fetus. That was a concern for my friend, but THANK GOD he made it into the world!
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 1:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• its not very common but does happen i was a little over 7months preg when my son passed on. but it does happen and if she is tellin you the truth be there for her i dont know how your relationship is with her but having that happen can be very depressing and she was that far along can make it even more difficult to handle....
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 1:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That sounds off. What a strange thing to lie about though.
    katrinad

Answer by katrinad at 1:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• also i had to deliever my baby naturaly
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 1:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010