Does anyone know of any groups for little ones (mine is 3) that meet for play dates in the afternoons?

I have a 3 year old boy and I work in the morning. Would like to get out with him in the afternoon so he and I both could meet some new people. We live in South Hill Puyallup, WA area.

seahaole

Asked by seahaole at 1:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You could start with story hour at your local library and meet young moms there.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• check www.meetup.com
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I was never able to take any of my children to an organize play group. I would take them for story time at the public library or to play with Thomas, the train, at Barnes & Noble. There is no pressure to make friends but the kids love it. I loved getting out & talking to other parents.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 10:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Check out the mommiesnetwork.org They have a ton of local chapters throughout the country, see if you have one in your area, if not they can help you establish one.
    sastina

Answer by sastina at 8:07 AM on Jul. 7, 2010