What do you think of one piece bathing suits with skirts?

BusyBeesmom

Asked by BusyBeesmom at 2:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i think if your comfy and confidant wear what you want
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 2:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Because of where the skirts hit me, they make me look bigger so I just go for the bikini. If someone doesn't like it, they can avert their eyes.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• For kids or adults?
    I wear a maternity 2 piece just to say I wear a 2-piece lol with a skirt and I love it does that count??
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Depends....
    Spazz0828

Answer by Spazz0828 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i think of 4 yr old little girls or 74 yr old grandmas
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have one and feel much more comfortable in it. I was at the beach this weekend and all 3 women with us had one and as I looked around noticed a lot of them. More popular than I thought.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I would wear one. I have cellulite on my thighs, so i think a skirt would be cute and cover me a bit. The one piece would have to be sexy though, so as not to make me look like i'm hiding my shape.
    mrs2323

Answer by mrs2323 at 2:41 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have one. I wear it. I like how it covers my stretch marks on my thighs. However, I like my 2 piece tankini with a skirt better because it's easier to get in and out of.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I think that if you like it and want to wear it then what does it matter what other people think?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LOL, I just got one, LOVE IT. I wear it over my black tank suit....the bathing suit has a plunging neckline to accentuate the girls and rouching (sp?) in the tummy area to hide that, then the little short skirt that covers *just enough* of the blob at the top of my thighs. I actually think I look sexy in it! With my dark sunglass and hair up in a clip I feel like a movie star in it ... I'm guessing the confidence that hiding the worst of my body shines through =) I was also one who thought that skirts were for grandmas, but they are very very very popular now. The skirt seems to flatter me more than board shorts, but I have those too.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010