Are you watching the 2010 World Cup and if so who are you rooting for?

I am personally upset that Ghana eliminated the USA, but have begun to support Uruguay as a contender for the top 2 spaces. While Germany has a good team, i am moreover rooting for Spain to go up against Uruguay in the finals and pull off one of the biggest upsets like Italy did last time around. What's your take on the game? would love to know.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Me again.Well,Holland gets the deal.I'm glad though.They've been playing very well so far,plus my Dutch friends would never invite me over for gouda snacks if I didn't root for them.Hope they're up against Spain in the final.We'll see.
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 4:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• No. Who's winning?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Well,after Brazil packed up and went home(which by the way is a SORE point with hubby...SIGH!),it's a tie between Spain and The Netherlands.I'm kind of watching the match right now and typing simultaneously. :0)
    MyrMar

Answer by MyrMar at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010