Baby movement in pelvis and breach babies

I was wondering if anyone who has had a breach baby felt more movement in their pelvis than their abdomen? I am about 32 weeks pregnant and I feel way more kicks in my pelvis than in my abdomen. I dont know what position the baby is in, I was just wondering if anyone else felt this movement and if their baby was breach or head first.

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 2:40 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Both of my kids were breech up to the end, and I did feel a lot of very low movement. Almost a scraping sensation in my pelvis.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• did the babies turn or did you have to have a csection? It feels exactly like you describe and I am nervous about having a csection. I delivered my first two naturally so I know nothing about csections and what not. My first two were also always head down every ultrasound and I felt the movement in my stomach, with this baby he's been head down.
    SabrenaLeigh

Comment by SabrenaLeigh (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My oldest was breech when I had my ultrasound on Wednesday, so I scheduled my c-section for Thursday. I went in Thursday morning and he had flipped head down sometime in those 18 hours or so since the ultrasound. I was 38 weeks plus a couple of days pregnant!

My youngest was breech or transverse at every ultrasound (I was high risk so I had them weekly) until 36 weeks, when he went head down and I was induced.

I know it feels like time is running out when your baby is breech, but they really can flip at any time. Good luck!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• And I should clarify that since he had flipped, the c-section with my first was cancelled and I delivered both kids vaginally.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010