I phone or Blackberry

I am debating on the two, what do you all recommend??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Shopping

• Hubby and I have Blackberries. Love them. Friend who has iPhone always complains about it...esp. the bill.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Blackberry curve - I have no interest in the iPhone - too much going on with the apps and all. I just want to make phone calls, text and take a picture now and then.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• My friend has a Iphone had he said every time there are new updates he loses all his saved info when his phone updates. He also said it did not do that to him when he has a Blackberry.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just got a Blackberry Curve (purple!!!) and I LOVE it!!! It's much easier to use (I'm told) than the Iphone.....it's also alot cheaper right now!!! With a new contract, I got mine for $50! and it's a $350 phone!!! And Sprint has a $69/mo plan that is unlimited talk, text, and web!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 2:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had the same debate a few weeks ago...I ended up with the Palm Pixi plus...best of both worlds for me.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 2:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• as long as u have ur info from ur iphone saved on ur comp then it doesnt matter when u get updates because ur supposed to sync them anyways...i love my iphone!!! there literally is an app for EVERYTHING!
    tlgifford

Answer by tlgifford at 2:45 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I like iPhone, but have never used a Blackberry. My information doesn't get lost when I update. Also, AT&T has them for $50 right now if you sign a 2 year contract.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I had a Blackberry Pearl for about 2 years, and now I have an iPhone. The Blackberry was ok, but not great. I love my iPhone, and I have never had a problem with losing information on it.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Had every blackberry there was and now have the iPhone. I love both phones but over all I have to say the best is the iPhone. You can do so much more with it. The only thing I kind of miss is blackberry messenger but really it's not that big of a deal
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I've had several BB's, and I now have an iphone. I love them both. But I would say I have less problems (freezing up, being slow, restarting on it's own) with the iphone. I had issues with my BB's, but I loved them when they worked, lol. I would go with the BB storn myself, if you go that route. And it was actually cheaper for us (5 phones) to have 5 iphones with data and text (AT&T) and all of that, than it was to have 5 BB's with data (VERIZON).
    Ezranight

Answer by Ezranight at 11:22 AM on Jul. 7, 2010