I am 18 weeks and am ccarrying low

Everyone tells me that I am so lucky that Im still not showing but I was wondering if anyone else is carrying low because I have a bump it is just very low it almost looks Like I have a grapefruit in my underwear . Is it like this for anyone else?

thefox

Asked by thefox at 2:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm carrying pretty low too and Im 16 weeks
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Your uterus is not up very high yet. All pregnancies start low because the uterus needs to grow to allow baby to move up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• http://www.pregosaur.com/2009/06/embryonic-stages-of-development.html   Look at this site, it will help you understand where your baby will be sitting

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• It only appears that ur "carrying low" Your uterus is barely to ur belly button yet, you'll get higher and higher the further along you go- 18 weeks if its ur first pregnancy, your probably not showing that much yet- once its past ur belly button you'll look like your carrying normal. =)
    JnCV

Answer by JnCV at 4:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LOL lucky!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:34 PM on Jul. 6, 2010