Vacuum

Which vacuum do you use?! (Give me your review.. good or bad)

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Does a dog count? LOL. I have all tile so there is no need for a vacuum. Just a broom.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I am keeping an eye on this since I am planning on getting a new one soon. I just have an old bissell-no bueno:(
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 2:49 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I don't even know what kind mine is and too lazy to go downstairs and look, lol, but it is a canister and I HATE it. I thought I would like it, but I don't. Its only a few years old so I'm stuck with it for a while. I mean, I like how easy the attachments are, but next time I'm getting an upright for sure.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oreck.....I hate it, my hubby loves it.
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Mines a dyson! It works the same now as it did when I bought it 5 years ago. It's the first vacuum that I've had has last me more then 12 months! I will never own any other brand. If I buy a new vacuum now it will be just because I wanted to upgrade to a newer model, not because my vacuum died and quit sucking! Seeing it's has last me all these years it definitely was worth the investment. I'm not throwing money out the window every 12 months for a vacuum.
    SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 2:52 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Bissell momentum cyclonic...this is a 90 $ vacuum. I like it pretty well. Fairly loud. It is easy to take apart to get out clogs. Over all rating is a 5 of 10 because of the fact that I'm pretty sure it won't last more than two years. Three years max. A few things are already starting to go on it. just little things.

I also have a Rainbow Vacuum. This is a 800$ vacuum. I love this vacuum but it is a little cumbersome. My husband thinks it is unsanitary though because it has a water filled base that gets really disgusting with hair and dirt in the water. The water is then thrown outside. I'd give this one a 9 of 10. And this vacuum has staying power it is about 20 years old and works like it was new.

Neither vacuum has a bag.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oreck! I love it and will never ever have anything else!
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Dyson, and I love love love it!!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I also have a Dyson and really like it. It's a little bit heavy, but it works so great that I am willing to accept the weight :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I have a Dyson Animal. I love it! It picks up cat hair so much better than any vacuum I have ever had.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010