How can I get my husband off the couch!

i think that he might truely believe that if his but leaves it, the couch may escape. i've tried to explain that the couch is well trained, but he refuses to believe!

heewe

Asked by heewe at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Stand there naked (:
    Cochise

Answer by Cochise at 2:51 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• if you find out please let me know
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Go to the grocery store and take the remote with you.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 2:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LMAO! let me know if you find out though!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• lmao.........hears what u do, make him get his own damn foot, he will get hungry and get up and keep doing it then maybe he will get the hint
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i will tell you my trick...the other day i was beggin my dh to hang pictures. his response "i will when i get up"...hours went by and he didnt move...well, i went into the kitchen and screamed "holy shit, look at the size of this spider"..he jumps up and runs into the kitchen. i say "good, your up..now go hang my pictures"..it was funny. i could tell he was annoyed i tricked him but i could also see the smile on his face
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I annoyed my husband by saying it would be nice if someone could help me for a change.. lol or you can always just unplug the tv
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Light it on fire? Or cancel cable. The only other thing that worked with my teen aged daughter was to send her off to college. You may consider it do you think he would take the tests to get in?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:28 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Tell him when you see him doing things around the house it is such a turn on you just can't control the urge to jump his bones.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:35 AM on Jul. 8, 2010

• ummm how about you stop doing shit for him? Or hide the damn remote.
    LizzieAnnesMom

Answer by LizzieAnnesMom at 7:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2010