help

my friend want to no when the best days not to get pregant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Huh?? You can get pregnant any days..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The days that she doesn't have protection...? xD
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That's not really an answerable question. Most women do not know when they ovulate and some women ovulate more than once in a cycle. If your friend is trying not to get pregnant, she should use some form of birth control.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:58 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Tuesdays!

LMAO there is not a set day(s) a month for all women to not get pregnant. It depends on each woman's cycle.

best idea to not get pregnant - DON'T HAVE SEX OR USE PROTECTION
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• The best days NOT to get pregnant? Well, I've heard that you can get pregnant ANY day of the month...but right before, during or the couple days after my period are when I'm not usually too careful. BUT BUT BUT!! Keep in mind that I'm married and wouldn't mind having a second child in this point in my life! That's the only reason we don't use protection on those days...when we absolutely were not ready for kids, we always used something EVERY day of the month.
    crystalbean2

Answer by crystalbean2 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• LOL! If she doesn't want to get pregnant, use lots of protection! or maybe try NO SEX AT ALL! Every time you have sex, you run a risk of getting pregnant!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• you can get pregnant at any time
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• oh wow... Pregnancy can happen at anytime.. if she doesn't want to get pregnant she needs to be on birth control and use protection.....
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 6, 2010