Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2 Bumps

Hoe do I get grant money for college

Answer Question

Asked by imthemom2716 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in

Level 2 (4 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • Fill out a FAFSA to apply for federal pell grants.

    Answer by Erin814 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010


    Answer by navajomama7 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • easiest way would be to fill out the fafsa or go to a local college and talk to someone in admissions

    Answer by tlgifford at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • Go to the financial aid office of the school you want to go to OR a local school and get information. They will have a wealth of information.

    Answer by elizabr at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • Fill out a FAFSA and create a profile on fastweb ..

    Answer by MTM at 3:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • WHO YOU CALLIN A HOE! AND WHY YOU EXPECT MONEY FROM ME! lol thanks for the typo gave me my noon day pointless humor giggle. Good luck with the loan!

    Answer by ChristianMamaO3 at 3:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

  • FAFSA! pick a school, even if your not dead set on it, and talk to financial aid. they will help you. and you can usually fill out the FAFSA online in their office.

    i applied sat or sun last week. they called me yesterday and said i was approved for a pel grant and could come in to enroll in the prgram i wanted. its a reasonablly quick process.

    Answer by coralbeth at 1:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.