I have a question for a freind, warning tmi...

Ok so she has been dateing this guy, he is awsome to her and really likes him, but there is something that so is wondering about him, she doesent wanna be rude and offend him, ok so hear it goes.....

there is a 2 things

HE is a short man, she is 5'4 and he is atleast 3 inches shorter, is that some kind of dwarf type deal or midget?

And 2 she thinks he may have some bowl problems?? a few times she has noticed diarreah oh the back of his pants,

she totally likes him she has been with him almost a year but she doesent wanna emarass him, she really dont care about looks at she is just wondering...

DeeMarie87

Asked by DeeMarie87 at 3:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• This girl sounds like a wonderful person for sticking by his side.
    I agree, he is just short, not midget.
    What kind of work does he do? Maybe its not poo at all?
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 3:09 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Oh man.. I could maybe deal with the shortness thing..but pooping his pants?!?! HECK NO!!! I couldn't do it! Yuckkk!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• sure it's diarrhea ? if he's like most guys he probably just never learned how to wipe his butt .

ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• That is short stature, but, not a midget. All my family on my mom's side would be considered dwarfs if that were the case. Maybe he has IBS and has an issues, there is no telling.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• 5'4" is just short, no technical name for it. as for the poop... i dunno...that's gross.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Dwarfism starts at 4'10. Maybe he isn't wiping well! I'm not sure how to broach THAT question!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• To be a legal short person, I think you have to be under 4'10. I think I could be wrong on the height, but no, he's not some kind of dwarf type or midget.

As for the bowel problems, well, I don't know. That's just.. gross to me. Not offending to him or anything of that nature, it just is... lol. But, it's probably because he doesn't wipe very well (or at all...), or he has sharts.. to put it delicately. :]
    ManicMomma02

Answer by ManicMomma02 at 3:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• no she is 5'4 he is 3 inches shorter
    DeeMarie87

Comment by DeeMarie87 (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• Just because a man is a little above 5 foot tall, does not make him a midget, lol! He is just really short.

As for the second question, I have no idea.. Maybe he just has poor hygiene. That is something she needs to discuss with him personally.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• i would not be with a person who pooped his pants...how old is this "guy?"
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2010