Why does hot weather make me feel extremely tired? Even indoors with the AC on?

It is 99 outside, but cool in my house, have the AC the whole way up(and am drinking tons of water) but since it started getting hot, I've been totally drained, why is it affecting me this way when I spend most of the day in the coolness?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2010 in Health

• well if ur pregnant that would prolly be y...lol im pregnant and its doing the same thing to me but if ur able i'd just go with it....i dont think its possible to get too much sleep
    tlgifford

Answer by tlgifford at 3:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• im not pregnant and im the same way the heat just wipes me out im not sure what causes it i stay hydrated eat good exersise but as soon as summer comes im drained
    jennette0704

Answer by jennette0704 at 3:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2010

• I'm the same way. The heat just drains everyone, even if you're cool and stay indoors. It's just the way it goes. What helps me is doing chores around the house and playing with my 11 month old, who wears me out! LOL!
    mypreciousbabe

Answer by mypreciousbabe at 3:33 PM on Jul. 6, 2010